Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Shamrock Cards


So I checked the calendar yesterday, and thought I haven't

made any Saint Paddy's Day cards. Oh no! 

Then I remembered I picked up two sheets of paper at Hollo's 

back in January that would be perfect for some quick cards. 

Paper is from Authentique called Shamrock Six. 

It has twelve different kids, and greetings. 


The paper is double sided. Back has a green and white design, but who

would ever use the reverse side when all the cuteness is on the front?


All the cards were made with the same layout. I used pattern paper for the layer on the 

cream base card, and I embossed them with an argyle embossing folder. 


The panel is layered on black cardstock, and popped 

over the doily that I cut in half and gathered up. 


Used different stickers to put in the corner. 


This is the one I just love! 

When I bought the paper I was thinking it would be great

for a Saint Paddy's day themed pocket letter, and I still might

make one with the second sheet. 


I still have a few more to make today so I can get them

in the mail to friends and family. 

Shamrock trails! 
Karen 

No comments: