Saturday, March 31, 2018

I'm Back


So sorry that I have not updated my blog since Monday. 

My neck and shoulder were still giving me grief, so

I haven't been crafting all week. I know! The horror!!!!!

Spent yesterday afternoon with Betty doing some much

needed stamping therapy. Was able to make three cards. 

Here is the first one. Stamp set by Debbi Moore Designs. 

Done on cream cardstock. The circles are thinlits from Tim Holtz. 

Patterned paper from SU. 


Here is the inside view. Stamps and numbers by SU. 

Sarah needed a card for her mom-in-law's sister who is turning

70. Just couldn't bring myself to put 70 on the card so I'm hoping

she will be happy with this one. 


This on is also by Debbi Moore Designs. The flowers were overstamped

on the profile image. I then stamped the flowers again on scrap cardstock, colored, 

cut and popped. 


And here is the last card. Coloring done with Prisma pencils.

Celebrate, and in style are two separate stamps. You can see that

I didn't quite line them up right, and the greeting is slanting down. Oops! 

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: