Friday, March 2, 2018

Happy 4th Birthday to Cherokee


Well my little baby kitty is 4 years old. 

We didn't adopt her till May, but she was born in March. 


She is always ready to jump on my desk whenever I'm 

in my stamping studio. She thinks she is helping....I

think she was a crafter in another life. 


I received this adorable artist trading card from Lisa yesterday. 

We did a swap on the Swappers Corner group. I posted the card
 
I made her a few days ago. 
 
We got hit with a snow storm last night. You know
 
what they say about March coming in like a lion. I really do
 
hope it goes out like a lamb as I'm ready for Spring to be here! 
 
Heading over to visit with Betty today. Happy to say her knee replacement
 
surgery went well on Monday. She is ready to start stamping. 
 
Stamping trails
Karen 

No comments: