Saturday, April 21, 2018

April ATC


I'm running late with some of my swaps this month. 

I just made the April artist trading cards today while

stamping with my friend Betty. 


Love how these turned out! I made the pinwheel with 

a square piece of patterned paper that is a 1 1/2 inch square. 

Now that was a tiny piece of paper to work with, but I did it! 

I thought it looked cute with the little boy holding a pinwheel. 

Had happy mail waiting for me when I came home. Box from my artsy

friend Kathleen. Took photos of it all and will post tomorrow. 

Happy to say it got up to 50 yesterday, and was sunny. Suppose to stay that

way for the weekend. I'll take it! Should be in the 60's by now, but as long as

it isn't snowing anymore things are looking up. 

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: