Sunday, April 29, 2018

Passbook


I joined a FB group this week that makes and trades passbooks. 

What is a passbook? Just a little book that is handmade with whatever

theme you like. 

The idea is to make artwork or "stamps" to trade with others to

fill your passbook.


Here is the inside cover. I used a library card so I can record

the names of the people who trade with me. 


I added pages to the book with parchment paper. I wanted the book to look

older than it is. The pages are large enough to hold a stamp that

is artist trading card size. Also added a shaker element to the center. It

has beads, and postage stamps in it. 

To hold the book together I used the sewing machine and a zig zag stitch. 


The cover is patterned paper that I brushed with modge podge. 

Well gotta run off to the craft show. Looking forward to a great day! 

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: