Monday, April 9, 2018

Mailable Monday #129, and ACK!!!!!


For today's mailable Monday I have a simple gate fold card. 

I used Tim Hotlz circle thinlits to make the layers on the front. 

The flower is colored with Prisma pencils, and the entire flower layer

was spritzed with Tattered Angels gold spray. 


and here is what the card looks like on the inside. I brought in the 

same patterned paper that was used on the front. 

Sorry I have been gone all last week. My stamping studio

has been overrun with ants. YUCK!!!

What a mess. Hubby put out ant baits and that did kill a lot of them.

We are hoping that the little buggers took the bait back to the queen and killed her

as well. I'm still seeing ants around. Hubby says they are the leftovers from the colony. 

After I pulled out all the bins I have on the floor of my room I discovered a 

ton of dead ant bodies. So I vacuumed them up. Heard that vinegar disrupts 

ants so I sprayed around the room with the vinegar, water mixture. 

Wish I could report that they are all gone, but I'm still seeing them. 

Moving on to the weather.....what the heck? We had snow yesterday morning. 

The temperature slid down into the 20's last night. Not looking good for the rest of the week.

I'm thinking at this point I'll never get my car out of the garage. With the chance of snow and

possible salt on the road, my new car has to stay in the garage and hide. 

So there you have it. Needless to say I have not been in the mood to create anything. 

Hoping that will change as I'm going over today, and craft with my friend Betty. 

I need some space away from these ants!!!!! 
 

Buggy trails
Karen 

No comments: