Saturday, April 28, 2018

Let's Get Together and Wine Shaker Card


Here is another shaker card that I made this morning. 

Love the wine glasses! 

The glass came from Fiskars Aged to Perfection stamp set. 

The greeting is from Hampton laugh out loud stamps. 


When I was designing the card I set up three small windows just

for the cut out part of the wine glass. I wanted each glass

to show some of the purple beads when the card was standing up. 


Had fun with this one. Wanted to make some more but the foam strips

made by Darice, but they were out of stock at Pat Catan's when I went there

yesterday afternoon. Actually it was a big mistake going to Catan's. The 

crafters that are in for Adventures in Rubber Stamping had the store packed!!!!! 

Reminded me of when my friends would come in a group to visit, and bought lots 
 
of things at the store. I miss those days. 

So speaking of the craft show tomorrow is the big day. I'm sure Betty, and I will

have a blast.  Lots to see, and buy! 

I'll be back on Monday with a report on the show, how much I spent, and what I bought! 

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: