Sunday, April 1, 2018

Easter Cards from Friends and More


Happy Easter!

Just wanted to share a few cards I've received from friends, and

also share some old photo's of me as a child. 

This cute card was made by Kathleen. Just love it! So

fun and colorful. Makes me think Spring. Which we are 

not getting today! High is 39, and cold! Happy April Fool's Day

from Mother Nature. 


The next one was made by Kym. Love the stitched egg

on the coach. Reminds me of Cinderella's pumpkin coach. 


and this one was made by Lisa. So elegant. 

Thanks girls! 


Yes that is me with a large yellow stuffed bunny. Six or seven months old. 

In this Easter shot I was 4. Look at all those eggs on the end table. 

Remember when Paas had the egg rings so you could stand up the eggs?

Maybe they still do, but I have colored eggs in a long time! 

Me at 6 with a purple bunny. 


and a photo of my sister Charlotte I think she must have

stole my bunny. She was almost 13 when this was taken. 

I looked for one of Tony, but I couldn't find it. I'm still in the process

of organizing all the photos so I'm sure one will turn up. 

Hope everyone enjoys the day. We are going non traditional, and

I'm making chicken parm for the family. Sarah, Jason, John, and Emily

are looking forward to that! 

Bunny trails to all
Karen

No comments: