Friday, April 20, 2018

Coffee Themed Inchies


It has been over a week since my last post. 

It's not that I haven't been creating....I have, but

not things that I can post on the blog just yet. Waiting

for my swap partner to receive her box before I can share. 

What I can post is this cute little set of coffee themed inchies that

I made for a recent swap. What are inchies? They are little pieces of

art that are a one inch square. For this swap we needed to make a set

of  nine using the theme, and to also display them nicely. 


Here is a closer view. 

Some of them were water colored, and some were edged with a gold marker. 

Added some glossy accents here and there. After they were finished I added

mini pop dots to the back, and stuck them to a clear window sheet. That

was then mounted on cream cardstock. I added the tab to the top with the

the coffee die cut. 


and speaking of water colors....just look at the cute tin I 

found at Marc's for 1.99! Set of 24 colors and they are wonderful to work with. 


Check out how colorful the pencils are. 

Of course I had to buy more than one set. These will be nice to tuck

away for birthday, and Christmas gifts to my artsy friends. 

I have no idea what happened to Spring, but it has turned up missing!!!!

My daughter called me today, and she was so sad that it has been to

cold, and snowy to work in the yard. With the snow, and my Christmas cactus in full bloom

I told hubby I was ready to put the tree back up. He said if the outside lights were still

up he would turn them on. Its beginning to look a lot like Christmas.....even though its Spring. 

Okay I know you are singing the carol now. 

Heading over to stamp with my pal Betty this afternoon. Need to get out of the house, 

and have some fun. 

I'm dreaming of a white Spring.....NOT
Karen

No comments: