Thursday, April 26, 2018

Time for Shakers


Got together with Betty yesterday afternoon, and made

some shaker cards. 

I used a paper pack that I found at Hobby Lobby called Lavender. 

Stamp set and matching die from Sizzix. 



This one features a set of dolls from Tim Holz. I had

to add the big bow in the girl's hair. They wore them that way right?


and the last one. Isn't she just too cute? I think

I should have added a few more sequins to the shaker. Sometimes

it is hard to tell how much to add. 
 
Me and Betty are counting down the days till the weekend. 
 
We are going to Adventures in Stamping show. Won't be long now. 
 
They hold the event in Akron which is not to far from where I live. 
 
Such a large and fun craft show. Today at some point I need to head to the 
 
post office, then to Costco. After that I think I'll be back to stamping as I have 
 
to make a bunch of thank you cards that a friend requested. Busy, busy! 
 
Stamping trails
Karen 


No comments: