Friday, October 12, 2018

Fall Themed Cards



I made four Fall themed cards yesterday afternoon while

stamping with Betty. 

Since I still have lots of leaves that I made before using

the Tattered Leaves die I use those to create the cards. 

I'm still thinking about the card on the left. Not sure

if it needs a greeting on the front or not. I just

don't want to cover up all the fun "fall" words that are

printed on the patterned paper. 





The little leaf on the left was stamped with Ranger Perfect Medium then

brushed with Perfect Pearl powder. It shimmers, but I don't think the 

photo reflects that. 

I think my favorite of the four is the Thanksgiving card on the right. 

Since it went into the 40's last night I'm going to turn on the oven and

make......wait for it......I'm sure you already know.......


PUMPKIN MUFFINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stamping trails
Karen


No comments: