Tuesday, October 16, 2018

Nothing bundt Cakes, and Birthday Card


There is a bakery that opened up a little

over a year ago in Strongsville. 

Get this the name of the store is

Nothing bundt cakes.

Play on words for the name.

Have been meaning to go check out the store, but never got

around to it. Well the store came to me. My friend Liz

brought me a pumpkin bundt cake for my birthday.


and let me tell you....it was so dang good!!!!!!! Little tiny

bundt cake inside the holder. Well not so little really. Large enough to

share with someone.


And speaking of birthdays I made this card for

a friend to give to her brother on his 60th.


and another play on words. Reelin' in the years by Steely Dan.

Her brother likes to fish so I thought the fishing pole and the words went so well

together.

Stamping trails
Karen 
 

No comments: