Tuesday, October 30, 2018

Paper Doll Christmas ATC


Made some Christmas themed artist trading cards for an upcoming swap. 

Used Tim Holtz paper dolls over the stamped images of the trees. 

I think they have a very vintage feel to them. 





Closer look at one of the cards. I didn't have enough

of the same winter themed paper dolls for all the cards, so

each one is a bit different. 




Also made a little pocket to hold each card. 

Used three different washi tapes to go around the pocket. 

Making spaghetti today for Emily. She's on vacation, and is

stopping by to give me another art lesson. Don't think it will 

help, as no way can I color as nice as she does, but I'm still

trying to work on my shading techniques, and allowing for

where the light hits the subject. 

It will be a fun afternoon. Love spending time with her. 

Stamping trails
Karen


No comments: