Sunday, October 28, 2018

More Artist Trading Cards to Share


OMG I haven't updated my blog since Wednesday last week. 

Didn't think it had been that long ago. I've

been a bit down. Just not feeling myself. 

I did some some stamping, but not much. 

These are my latest artist trading cards. 

Just playing with different backgrounds, and my new

stamps. What I really need to do is start working

on some Thanksgiving ones, and dare I say....Christmas?!!!!!

The season is right around the corner. Going to be here before we know it! 

Let's see....last week I went to Emily's, and we did some shopping at the new

A.C. Moore store in Great Northern. Then I treated her to lunch. 

Did some stamping with Betty last week also. 

My friend Liz came over on Friday, and I helped her with a collage. One of 

her friend's son made Eagle Scout, and she wanted to do a frame featuring the award 

ceremony, invitation, and program. It came out rather well, but I forgot to

take a photo of it. We also went to Baskets Galore open house right here at 

the Brunswick Town Center. That was fun! Got a little tipsy on some red wine. 

They also had food, and lots of Christmas, Halloween, and Thanksgiving items. 

Since they gave us a 5 dollar off coupon I bought a jack-o-lantern tea light. I'll

have to take a photo of that because it is cute! I also bought

a stacking snowman box. 

Going to be getting together with Liz again soon, as we need to make

thank you cards for the Optimist club. 

Okay I'm rambling. Have a great rest of the weekend. 

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: