Monday, October 15, 2018

My Cat My Familiar, and Birthday Cards


Just inside my front door I have a coat rack on the wall. 

For the past two seasons I've put up

one of Sarah's cloaks, a witch hat from an old

costume of mine, shoes, and two brooms. 

Added the sign Wicked. 

Cherokee likes to lay on the rug, and most days

also lays on the brooms. She must be lending herself to

being my familiar.
 

 


Still catching up on posting photos. I wanted to post some of the cards I 
 
received from for my birthday. This on was made by Betty. 
 
 


By Kathleen. 
 
 


Here is how the card opens up. How fun! 
 
 


From Lisa.




I got a good giggle from the one Sarah got me. 

Wonder just how old she thinks I am? Since I was

a little baby in the early 60's, and was not a flower child. But it is still cute. 




I know I posted a pic of the card Emily made for me, but

it is worthy of posting again. She is such a talent!!!!! 

Stamping trails
Karen 


 
 


No comments: