Thursday, October 4, 2018

Tim Holtz Tattered Leaves, and Cascading Fall Card


Well the leaves are beginning to turn on the trees. 
 
I've been creating my own works of art leaves in my craft room. 
 
These were cut with Tim Holtz Tattered Leaves die. 
 
First I cut the different card stocks to the size of the die, and
 
ran them though the Big Shot with the die 3 layers at a time. 
 
That saved my arm from cranking so much. I might have been
 
able to do four at a time, but then handle on the machine gets a little 
 
harder to turn. 
 
Some of the leaves were then embossed with different folders. 
 
I also used Ranger Distress rock candy crackle paint on some. 
 
Other mediums I used to decorated them, Perfect Pearls Mists heirloom gold, 
 
glossy accents, and gold ultra thick embossing enamel.  





Now what am I going to do with all those leaves ( I made 70 of them)
 
Here is one project. A friend asked me to create a 40th wedding anniversary
 
card in a fall theme. I thought right away of making a cascading card. 
 
 


Side view. 
 
 


and a overheard view of the card folded flat. 
 
Had to make a Hollo's run yesterday as the envelope
 
I thought would fit it was just a tad bit to small. So
 
glad Hollo's paper store is just around the corner from me. 
 
Stamping trails
Karen 


No comments: