Monday, April 29, 2019

Adventures in Stamping Convention 2019



Had great fun at Adventures in Stamping convention yesterday

with my friend Betty. 

Saw lots of great ideas, and spent $$$ on new supplies. 

I never really go to these events knowing what I want to buy. 

I like Betty's thought on the subject.....We buy things we didn't

even know we need till we see them. 





Took lots of photos


Like the city.


Great guy cards with the gears on the side. 


Whole display of Freedom. 


this is too dang cute. I'm thinking I can make that stove.


test tube boxes. 


Love this little book. I know I can make one, and
I have a knob, and key I can use.


inside view of the book


Had to stop at the Tim Hotlz booth. 


Loved this tag. 


purses that can be used as gift card holders. 


Stopped by Pat Hutoon's booth and made this cute card. 


also made this chocolate nugget holder. The candy was soon eaten! 




I didn't know I needed Glitter Kiss. Turns out I do.

They have many colors in metal, matte, and glitter. 

I only bought the clear glitter one, but I think I'm going to be using it a lot! 




The tag was made with a new product that I didn't get the name of

but Betty bought some. The embossing powder is laced with a bit of black

in each color. Gives a great effect on white, or darker cardstock. 

I also didn't know I needed the Craft Mat. This mat is 15in x 18 in. Made from silicone. 

Nothing is going to stick to it. I'll be able to clean up anything that gets on it, and 

it is great for heat embossing. 




Had to buy a few new things from Tim Holtz. 




Bling! 




More bling! 




The only stamps I bought, and these two dresses were on clearance. 




and I really didn't know I needed these till I saw them being demoed. 

Love the name life changing blender brushes. 

OMG these things are going to change my life every time I use a stencil, or

want to blend some inks together. More on these later. I'll be back with some samples. 

Special thanks to my hubby for taking me and Betty out for coffee, and scones before 

the show. We got there an hour before the show opened as I had the time wrong. 

So he took us to a wonderful little coffee shop across from Knights Convention Center. 

Stamping trails
Karen


No comments: