Monday, April 15, 2019

Washi Tape Wreath



Well here is something you don't see every day.

I used a very large embroidery hoop to hold

my many rolls of washi tape. 

This will be hung in my new craft room when it gets finished. 

Just added a small burlap bow at the top which can 

be removed as needed to add or remove the rolls of tape.





This was the scene this morning when I got up. 

We got just a trace of snow last night. Just enough to cover the grass. 

The ground was still warm, so it meltied as soon as it hit the pavement. 




Thanks Kym for this adorable lamb Easter card. 

So cute! 

I spent the weekend working on my craft room. 

Trying to de-stash, and organize it better for the upcoming move. 

Happy birthday to my nephew Corbet. Hope you are enjoying your day! 

Stamping trails
Karen


No comments: