Friday, April 12, 2019

Easter Cards from Friends


Just sharing some Easter cards I received from my crafty friends. 

This one is from Kathleen. Love that big "springy" flower!





Sweet little bunny card created by my friend Lisa. 

Thanks ladies! 

Well I'm not going to be a cave dweller for much longer. 

I've decided to move my craft room from the lower level of 

our split level home to the upper level. 

Turning Sarah's old room into my craft/sewing room. 

We got the carpet pulled out yesterday. 




When Sarah was a teen we let her decorate her room, and

she painted this dark blue, and star border. It is going

to take two coats of primer to cover it. 

So excited about the new space. I was getting tired

of being cold in the winter working out of my currant space. 

And I'll have a window!!!! How cool is that! 

Stamping trails
Karen


No comments: