Saturday, April 13, 2019

Mini Pocket Letter Vintage



Had fun crafting with my friend Betty yesterday. 

I worked on, and completed this mini black, and white pocket letter for
 
a swap I joined. 
 
I love the beads on the side. Gives the project some bling.
 
Just what us girls need.....bling! 
 
Were were allowed to use just a touch of one color so I used
 
pink for the lips, and bow on the side bar. 
 
I like how it turned out so much that I will be making another
 
one to put in my book. 
 
Rained a lot yesterday morning. When I was driving to Betty's
 
I had to go on the side of the road to avoid a downed power line. 
 
Today I'll be working in the craft room. I'm really de-junking. 
 
The move to the upstairs is going to take lots of time after the 
 
room is finished as I have so much stuff! Planning on having a 
 
yard sale sometime in May. 
 
Lots to do! 
 
Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: