Sunday, April 21, 2019

Happy Easter



Happy Easter! 

My friend Betty sent me this beautiful card for Easter. 

Love the brick wall with the butterflies! 

The kids are coming over today for dinner. 

Nothing fancy just ham, cheesy potatoes, and salad. 

Hubby made shrimp, and the cocktail sauce to go with them. 

I also have a raspberry cheese cake that my friend Eliz made for us. 

Of course yesterday I made deviled eggs, cause you have to have those! 

I also made a few pickled eggs in memory of my mother Gladys. 

She made those every Easter. Of course hers will be better than mine

as she used beets she grew and canned from the garden to make them. 

Hubby is still working on my room. He ran into a snag with the light. Something

messed up with the wiring that he had to fix. Hoping to start painting tomorrow. 

Have a blessed day! 

Stamping trails
Karen Happy

No comments: