Friday, April 19, 2019

Bunny Butt Hoop



Look what I got in the mail yesterday from my friend Kym.

Isn't it cute! Love that little bunny butt! 

This is called a loaded hoop. After

the embroidery hoop is decorated it is

filled with goodies. Thanks Kym. Love it! 

I was so busy yesterday. Spent the morning and early afternoon

with my friend Liz. We were working on a upcoming Optimist event. 

Youth Appreciation is  on May 15th. Lots to do.

Now that I have the wedding invitations finished I have 

to finish all the star decorations for that event. 
 
I will share a pic of the wedding invites, but I have to 
 
give them to the bride to be on Sunday before I can post. 
 
Off to a doctor's appt this morning, then hoping to stop by
 
and see my friend Betty, and maybe do a bit of shopping. 
 
Stamping trails
Karen 



No comments: