Monday, April 22, 2019

Mailable Monday #236



Happy Monday! 

Haven't done a Mailable Monday card in a long while. 

I designed these clean, and simple star cards to send out

for the Optimist youth appreciation event. 





Some of the families I couldn't reach by phone so

I'll be mailing them the event info. 

Theme of the event is "kids are stars". 

We had a lovely Easter with our kids yesterday. 

Emily received her box of wedding invites that I made. 




And here they are. Not going to show the inside view

as it has all their info printed. 

Lots of embossing going on! 




Leaf was heat embossed with gold. The gray

layer was done with a leaf folder. 

The white gate folded base card had to

be done on each end using a birch tree folder. 

There is also some very fine gold thread under the white

leaf panel. 

Let me tell you I'm so happy that I have a gemini electric embossing machine. 

Made the work lots easier! 

Stamping trails
Karen


No comments: