Thursday, June 13, 2019

Photos of the Stamping Chateau Part 1



I'm all moved in to the new Stamping Chateau! 

So glad the move is over! 

Big thanks to my family for making it all happen! 

There are still a few little things that need to get organized, and

a few more little shelves to be added, but I'm so happy with it! 

This is the back wall of the room. All my rolling carts fit under the Barbie 

display shelves. Love the baskets on top of the carts! Got them for a good

price at Pat Catan's. 


The filing cabinet I went back and forth on. Wasn't sure I really

wanted one, but as it turns out it holds all my 8 x 11 cardstock and my punches. 




Second drawer holding the cardstock in hanging files. 


Top drawer has the punches. I was really worried about where I was

going to store these as they use to hang in two plastic shoe holders on the wall

in the old room. Since I didn't want to do that in the new room they found a home in the

filing cabinet. 

The bottom two drawers are holding my fabric. 


I'll be back tomorrow to share some more photos of the new "chateau"! 

Stamping trails
Karen 

No comments: