Sunday, June 23, 2019

Pat Catan Haul


I had a good shopping day at Pat Catan's yesterday. 

Thanks to my friend Betty who "enabled" me to go there. 

While most of the store prices are still at 65% there are still

better deals to be had. 

Of the stuff I bought most of it was buy 4 at 50% off and get 5 free. 

For example. I bought 4 Tim Hotlz ink pads that were 5.99 each at half off 2.99, and

I got 5 inks for free. What a deal! I cornered the market on pearls and rhinestones

as they had the same offer on those. Darice embossing folders I paid .50 each for 4 and then

got another 5 for free. So it was a good shopping day. 

Not sure if I will go back or not when they drop the prices to 90% off. I'm 

thinking by that time there won't be much left that I would want. 

Stamping trails
Karen 

No comments: