Sunday, June 30, 2019

Swapped Tag Book



Last month my swapping friend Kathleen, and I 

sent each other some misc craft stuff. In the kit there was

ribbon, lace, buttons, patterned paper, and other embellishments. 

We then had to make a tag book for each other using the things

we received along with any other items we wanted to add. 

This is the completed tag book that Kathleen made me. 

I love the holder she made for it!



I'll share some of the tags. This one has the Eiffel tower. How

perfect!


This one features a window with a die cut flower. 


Very pretty die cut ball gown. Can you see the little bird in the skirt? 


Another pretty one. This one has a die cut lace shoe at the bottom. 

Like how she combined a Paris/sewing theme. 


Look at all the lace, and pearls on this one. 

I'll be back tomorrow to share more photos of Kathleen's swap. 

Today going out with Betty. Taking her to brunch for her birthday then

we will be hitting an outside craft show. Should make for a fun afternoon. 

Stamping trails
Karen 

No comments: