Saturday, June 15, 2019

Photos of the Stamping Chateau Part 3


So what happened to the closet door? 

You may be asking yourself this question while looking at this photo. 

Well there is a simple answer. Hubby couldn't get the door back on. 

The new carpet we had ordered has a double pad as I wanted the carpet thick, and

wonderful to walk on. The louver closet door never really worked right 

ever since we have lived in this house ( 25 years now!) So as 

the Queen of Hearts said "off with her head"....the door in my case. 

I wasn't sure that I was going to be happy without a door. Lets face it

when the doors are gone you kinda have to keep the area clean or

it just looks like mess cat lives in the house. I will say

that it is easy to get into the area when I want something. So lets

just say I have a love/hate thing going on with the closet. 

Thanks to my hubby I have nice large shelves. He even painted the

support beams with the Blue Lagoon spray paint I selected. I was

going to paint the metal louver door with that. What a wonderful pop of color that

would have been! 




I found the I love Paris bags at Marc's the other day. 

I thought they were perfect to keep some ribbon, and misc things

in. Nice way to make the bottom of the closet look tidy. 

Since the top shelve is really to high for me to reach I filled

it with some of the many Barbie dolls I have in the collection. 




Those dolls are 5 rows deep if you can believe that! 





I also have some nice Paris themed boxes that I have been collecting. 

They look really good on the shelves. 



and of course there are handmade things on display. The

K on the left was made by my friend Kym. The doll photo album

was made by my friend Kathleen, and I made the France themed clipboard. 

and just L@@K! at all those rubber stamps! 


Stamping trails
Karen 

No comments: