Sunday, June 16, 2019

Stamping Chateau Part 4


A room with a view. Now that is what I was wishing for! 

My old room though I loved it, and did a lot of crafting there

didn't have a window, so for 25 years I've been looking at peg board. 

This is the window of the Stamping Chateau. What a big difference!

I'm finding myself looking out the window often! That is

our neighbors house across the street. So pretty! Everything

is so green now, well how could it not be as we have been getting lots of rain!

Can't wait till winter so I can watch the snow fall while I'm crafting. Won't that be cozy! 


Here is the display that I made to hold some of the swaps I receive. 

Had hubby drill some holes in a wooden hanger. Next I tied some

jute, and used mini clothes pins to hold up the art. 

Stamping trails
Karen 

No comments: