Friday, June 28, 2019

Stamping Chateau Update


Hubby finished installing the shelves above my desk. 

So thrilled with it! 

Top row filled with more of my many Barbie dolls. 

On the lower shelve I have plenty of room to display my craft

projects, and things that my friends have given me. 


Closer view of my sewing nook. 


The clock has the word Paris under the twelve. 

Goes really well next to the curtains. 

Below that is a frame that holds a photo of the inside of Notre Dame.


This photos shows a better view of both shelves. They extend almost

as long as the wall. 


I love the ribbon rack that hubby added to the center lower shelve. 

I'm also happy about the cup hooks that were added. More space

for me to display things on. 

So now I'm calling the room finished. It is so nice in here I never

want to go to any other room in the house! 

Special thanks to all my friends who have contributed to my room. I'm 

sure they can see there gifts, and artwork displayed. 

Kathy, Kathleen, Lisa, Connie, Betty, Tony, Cheryl, Sarah, Jason, Joel, John, and Emily. 

Stamping trails
Karen 




No comments: