Friday, June 14, 2019

Photos of the Stamping Chateau Part 2


Back with more photos of the stamping chateau. 

My library files found a home next to the closet. Found

the Paris artwork at Pat Catan's 


The Eiffel tower glass container was a great find at Marc's for

only .99 cents I filled it with some loose wooden block stamps. 


I think it works really well. I was going to put a candle in the glass, but

then decided it made better sense to fill with stamps. 


Inside view of some of the baskets that are sitting on the 

rolling carts. 


These two are holding some more loose stamps. 


The desk is already in use as you can see. I have another

rolling workstation next to it. That cart is holding the

die cutting machines. 

Hubby will be making me a few more shelves to go over my desk. 

I need a place to display some things. 

On the other side of the desk will be my sewing area. Waiting for John to

come over on Sunday to help me with that. 

Back with more photos tomorrow. 

Stamping trails
Karen 

No comments: