Monday, August 5, 2019

Hope you Chirp Up!


First off I'd like to wish my long time good friend Marianne

a very happy birthday today. Hope you have a wonderful day! 

Still working on cards for my friend Melody. 

This is a three step stamp set made by Hero Arts. 

I found the set on clearance at Joann's last year, and

this is the first time I've used it. I like how the stamped 

images look like watercolor. I'll be making more with this set. 

I thought about going out and shopping yesterday, but with all 

the madness going on I don't really want to go to any store. 

I'm wondering if more, and more people will skip the box stores

altogether, and do their shopping online. 

I'm also considering not being a part of working at the voting location this November. 

Tensions are running to high, and I feel there is no safe place.

Sending prayers for the world. We need lots of them. 

Stamping trails
Karen 

No comments: