Tuesday, August 20, 2019

Shopping with my Crafty Buddy Betty


Well me, and my crafty buddy Betty had an awesome shopping day. 

She picked me up yesterday, and we headed for Fairlawn. 

Betty discovered  there was a Tuesday Morning that we

had not explored. It is in a very good location as Hobby Lobby, 

Michael's, and Joann's are all in the same area. AWESOME! 

The above pic is my haul from Hobby Lobby. We found lots of stamps

and other crafty goodies on clearance. Gotta love that.


Closer look at the girl stamps. My followers know how much

I love my doll stamps. I'll be playing with these today. 


Found some goodies at Tuesday Morning. 

Got some new Halloween stamps. I know I need more Halloween

stamps like I need a hole in my head, but they were cute so I had to have them.

Between all the stops I ended up with 10 new stamp sets. 


Didn't find much at Michael's, but Betty was searching around

the clearance aisle, and found these cool keys. Love them! I collect lots

of different keys to use in my projects, and these are unique as they have some that

look like toy wind-up keys. 


and at our last stop of the day I got these spooky potion bottles. 

Filled with black, and silver stars, and Halloween colored gems. 

Couldn't stop at just one, and two would have seemed unbalanced, so

I had to have three! 

Today I'm taking a rest, and getting caught up on some light housework, 

and crafting. Wedding is so close!!!!! Want to be well rested for it. 

Stamping trails
Karen  


No comments: