Thursday, August 22, 2019

Pretty Cards in the Mail



I received some pretty cards in the mail this week. 

This one was made by my crafty buddy Kathleen. Just gorgeous!!!!!

Even better looking holding it. Lots of glitter on those flowers. So lovely! 


This one I received from my friend Connie. 

Love the shading on the flower. 


And these came in from my swapping buddy Krystal Rose. 

She was practicing with her new fuse tool, you can see

the shaker artist trading card she made on the left. Love

the colors of the background she made to stamp the girl image. 

Wedding day almost here! Can't believe how fast the summer has gone. 

Kids here in Brunswick have been back to school for a week and a half already. 

I remember going to elementary school the day after Labor day which sometimes

was not until September. I think they bring the kids back to school too early. 

Stamping trails
Karen  

No comments: