Thursday, August 1, 2019

Artist Trading card with Paper Fastener


Making a few artist trading cards for the month of August.

OMG it is the first day of August! 

John, and Emily are getting married in 22 days, and a wake up! 

You can see on this card I used one of the stickers from the sheet I posted yesterday. 

The little gold paper fasteners in the upper, and lower corner are very vintage indeed! 


When I was at Hollo's last week I found a box 

of 100 mini paper fasteners for .99 cents. 

To attach them to paper you just put one around and

squeeze closed. 

I thought they were unique. I also picked up a package of silver ones. 

Must have been feeling good yesterday as I went for a long

walk in the morning, and another walk around Brunswick lake in the late afternoon. 

Well they say walking is good for you. Today I'll be working 

on the yard sale again. That will be coming up in two weeks. 

Stamping trails
Karen 

No comments: