Tuesday, August 13, 2019

Tales from the Garden


Wanted to post some pics of the garden veggies. 

Cucumbers are producing a lot! 


as is the zucchini. There are a few cucumbers mixed

in with them. I see zucchini bread in our future this fall. 

I plan to use the food processor to grate it. I'll bag it and into the freezer to be

used for fall, and winter baking. 


First harvest of beans. Purple, and green. Funny thing when

you cook the purple ones they turn green. Go figure. 

Still waiting on the tomatoes. We have a ton of green ones. 

With the garden not getting planted till the 2nd week of June I'm thinking

maybe by the end of summer we will see some red ones. Really excited

as we planted some roma tomatoes that I'll use to make and freeze spaghetti sauce. 

Garage sale is almost here. Hoping to sell a lot so I will have less to box up

and take to goodwill. 

Stamping trails
Karen 


No comments: