Sunday, August 11, 2019

Paris Themed Skinny



I signed up to do a Paris themed skinny swap. 

Well since it was Paris I had to join! 

Skinny's are 3x5, just a bit bigger than artist trading cards. 

It is a nice size card to work with. 

I used Tim Holtz visual artistry collection, and his Paris collection. 

Distress ink colors: carved pumpkin, wilted violet, shaded lilac, and black soot. 

Hope my partner is happy with it. I'm thinking about making another one

for me, as I love it! 

Went walking twice yesterday. Once in the morning around Brunswick Lake, then again

after we had ice cream at Z's cream & bean in Hinckley. It was the first

time we went there. Ice cream is very good. The shoppe is very pretty, and so clean! 

Will be going there again before summer is over. 

Stamping trails
Karen 

No comments: