Thursday, October 24, 2019

Cheeseburger, Coffee, Paper Pads and Stamps


Now here is an odd combo. 

National cheeseburger day artist trading card. 

Made with different punches. Added the greeting at the 

bottom using my dymo label maker. 

The coffee themed one on the right is also a 

trading card, but is called a coin because of its shape. 

These have been already mailed out to my partner. 

Did more running around yesterday then I normally do. 

First went to Marc's and did some grocery shopping. 

Next to Joann's and Hobby Lobby. 

Came home had lunch then took a walk around the lake. 

After that hubby wanted me to go to Auto Zone, and because

he got to go to Auto Zone I had him take me to Michael's. 

Found some the Christmas hot buy paper packs. Picked up three of 

them. I never realized that they make matching stamp sets for 

some of those paper. packs. I got Miss Claus paper pack, and the

stamp set that goes with it is called Christmas made by Recollections. 

It is really cool as it has matching dies with the stamps. 

Learn something new everyday! 

Stamping trails
Karen 

No comments: