Monday, October 7, 2019

Halloween Decor



I've been busy putting up some Halloween decorations. 

This is at the front entry. I have Sarah's old cloak from 

a costume she made. The witch hat from one of my old costumes. 

The purple cat was added this year. Picked it up at Walmart. 

The little witch in the corner was made by my friends Connie, and Lisa. 

They used a tomato cage for the base of the witch. Really cute! 

Thanks again girls! 

Happy Monday to all. 

We went from 90 degree weather to 55. It was just

like speeding on the freeway then suddenly seeing a cop car, and

hitting the brakes fast to slow down! 

I'm not complaining as I like the cooler temps, and was

able to make my first batch of pumpkin muffins of the Fall season. 

 Of course I made them on Friday, and they are gone! Don't last

long in my house! I also made a big pot of chili yesterday using

fresh garden tomatoes. It was so good! Going to be having some more for lunch today. 

Stamping trails
Karen 

No comments: