Tuesday, October 15, 2019

Halloween Kids


This card was fun to make. 

The spider web background was made using cardstock weight velum. 

Cut with a Darice spiderweb die. The 

only place the velum is attached is in the center. The children

layer covers up the glue used to attach it. 

The little children is a die cut by Tim Hotlz that someone sent

to me with a swap. I wish I had that die. I have the matching

stamp set just not the die. 

I believe the star is also a die from Tim Holtz. 

Boo was stenciled on the layer. 

Made tomato dumplings yesterday using some of the last 

harvest from our garden. Today I'll be making some homemade

spaghetti sauce. That should finish up all the tomatoes. 

The garden is ready to come down for the year, and I'm 

ready for it to be over. Love the garden, but it is a lot of work! 

Stamping trails
Karen 


No comments: