Saturday, October 19, 2019

Witchy Poo, and a Very Large Spider Story


So the other night I had a bad dream. So bad in fact that

it woke me up in a cold sweat. 

I dreamed that I was moving a box in my craft room, and

a giant hairy spider was behind the box. 

My cat Cherokee who hates spiders even more than

I do jumped up at the spider caught it, and started eating it.

There were hairy legs hanging out of her mouth, and 

that is when I woke up. 

So here I find myself crafting a Halloween card with what else, but

a large spider on the front! I'm trying to face my phobia using "baby steps"

Cute Witch Doll is from Julie Nutting called "witchy poo". The

pattern paper I got at Michael's called Pink-a-Boo. It is so cute!

Someone is getting this card in their mailbox, and I'm hoping they

won't be afraid of the spider with flowers on it's butt! 

Stamping trails
Karen 

No comments: