Thursday, October 17, 2019

Trick or Treat You're so Sweet


Still making more Halloween cards. 

Love to make cards for this "spooky" holiday. 

I used Tim Holtz worn wallpaper for the top half of the card. 

Die cuts were used for the main image. 


and since I added a banner on the front that reads trick or treat

I added you're sweet greeting on the inside. 

Love how this one turned out! 

We had lots of rain yesterday and temps in the low 50's.

It was a perfect time to make spaghetti sauce using the last of the garden 

tomatoes. 


I used a total of 5 pounds of tomatoes. Added tsp basil, 1/4 tsp oregano, 

minced garlic clove, 1/4 cup olive oil, tsp parsley, pinch red pepper flakes, salt, and pepper. 

Froze half of the batch for later. Used the other half of the sauce with cheese tortellini, and 

ground Italian sausage. It was so good! 

So I'm going to say my first attempt at making spaghetti sauce was a hit. 

Stamping trails
Karen 


No comments: