Tuesday, March 10, 2020

Coffee themed Pocket Letter


Is there anyone out there that doesn't like coffee? 

Well I know my son doesn't for one. 

I however love my coffee!!!!! 

This is a coffee themed pocket letter I made for a swap. 


Close up view of the side bar. I braided white hemp together

then layered the brown, and cream color flowers. Pearl was added to the centers. 


View of top row. I didn't add a lot of embellishments or stamping

this go round as I normally do. I love the paper pack so well 

that I wanted it to be the star. I picked it up at Michael's in the hot buy

section. It's called Brewtiful day. 


Closer look at the lower pockets. 


In hind site I should have attached the mug in the center pocket to the

outside so it could have been center better. Oh well I always find some fault in

everything I make after the fact. LOL 

Pouring down the rain today. Glad I got in two walks yesterday when it was so nice out. 

Stamping trails
Karen 

No comments: