Saturday, March 7, 2020

Metropolitan Ladies Card Set



Well I finally got to visit Betty yesterday, and do some crafting. 

Been sick for so long (2 weeks), but I'm finally over it, and back to normal. 

I'm happy to be able to enjoy a cup of coffee. There for awhile I thought

coffee would never taste right to me again. 

I picked up a 6x6 paper pack at Tuesday Morning called Metropolitan Girl. 

I used it for the layering on the card set I made. 

The girls are stamp sets I pickup at Joann's, and Hobby Lobby. 


I added color to parts of the girls using Prisma Pencils, and gamsol to blend the colors. 


Love the ladies in this vintage Simplicity set. 


and here is the last one. I used gold doilies on each one to layer the

die cuts that I took from the paper pack. 

We got hit with snow yesterday. Not much, but it got cold. 

Just the day before it was sunny in the 50's, and we went walking around the lake. 

You just never know what the weather will bring one minute to the next!

Don't forget to set your clocks tonight. We are losing an hour, but gaining daylight...

I'll take it! 

Stamping trails
Karen
day 1 

No comments: