Sunday, March 8, 2020

Frog for March ATC


While crafting with Betty on Friday I also

completed my artist trading cards for March. 

Anyone want to kiss a frog to see if it changes into a prince? 


The derby is from Tim Holtz Crazy birds accessories. 

The greeting I borrowed from Betty. 

The little frog I picked up at the now gone Pat Catan's. 

He was colored with Prisma pencils, and blended with gamsol. 

The yellow spots were added with a stencil. 

The kids are coming over today to celebrate a late birthday for hubby. 

Since we were sick during the last week of February we didn't get a chance to 

celebrate his birthday. Oh wait let me restate that....I still made him lasagna, and a cake

even though I was sick. Now isn't that true love? 

Stamping trails
Karen 
day 1 

No comments: