Saturday, March 21, 2020

Paris Themed Swaps


I was lazy yesterday...well lazy at doing any crafting. 

Since it was so warm out I spent some time walking outside. 

Good thing as today the bottom fell out in the temps, and it is now snowing. 

This artist trading card was made by Beverly. Love the midnight in Paris theme. 


and this Paris themed tag was made by Brenda. 

Sadly these will be the last swaps I'll be doing for awhile. 

Most of the people I swap with have decided not to trade

till after the virus has ended. Which is fine with me. 

I'm not even ordering anything online. Was going to order the new cricuit

joy machine. Hubby was getting it for my anniversary, but I just don't want

things delivered now. 

The Adventures in Stamping convention that was scheduled for the end

of April has been cancelled as I knew it would be. 

I have so much stuff in my craft room now that maybe that is a good thing. 

I have been enjoying using the things I have, and there is so much in my room

that I think I'll be able to hold out for a very long time without supplies. 

Stamping trails
Karen 

No comments: