Wednesday, March 4, 2020

Green and Gold St. Paddy's day ATC


Made this sweet little artist trading card for

a St. Paddy's day swap. 

We had to use green, and gold.

Stencil is from Tim Holtz. 

Gold stripes were added using nuvo gilding flakes. 

The little fellow is from a sheet of pattern paper I picked up at Hollo's last year. 

Well I didn't get to the mall yesterday. I waited till the afternoon, and caught

a break from the rain. The sun came out so I went walking. Hubby took an

afternoon nap as he spent the morning at the rec center working out. 

More rain on the way today. Sick of rain already, but at least it is not snow. 

I took a run up to Khol's last night around 7, and found a cute sweater. After 

the clearance price, 20%, and my 5 dollar off I only paid 7 dollars for it. 

Can't beat that as it was a 60 dollar sweater. 

Stamping trails
Karen  

No comments: