Monday, March 9, 2020

Guy Cards from Paper Pack


Made some guy cards this morning. 

I find it hard to make cards for guys. 

Felt sorry for my hubby as he told me the other day

that I didn't make him a birthday card this year. 

Well I was going to, but I was sick. Told

him he would get a nice card for our anniversary this April. 

This set of cards are based around a 6x6 paper pack by Recollections called

Whiskey Barrel. I picked it up several years ago. 


I added a few stamps here and there to the cards. 


I like how this one turned out. 

Most likely will give this one to hubby for our anniversary. 


and the last one. 

Enjoyed visiting with the kids yesterday. 

Made lots of food for brunch. Later we all went 

for a walk around the lake. Such a lovely day. 

More nice weather today. Of course suppose to rain all day

tomorrow so I'm planning on enjoying being outside today. 

Stamping trails
Karen 
day 1 

No comments: