Thursday, March 12, 2020

Easter Themed ATC, and Calendars


This is an Easter themed artist trading card I made for an upcoming swap. 

I normally don't make these with just paper, and stickers.

Found a great paper pack at Tuesday Morning called Hello Easter

by Echo Park. 

The pack is 12x12 double sided paper with a sheet of very nice stickers. 

The grass at the bottom was made using fringe scissors. Then

I just added the paper flowers with pearl centers. 


While at Marc's yesterday I found these calendars priced at 5 for .99 cents. 

Couldn't resist buying them as I'm going to cut them apart to make envelopes. 


This page had jelly beans on it. Perfect to use with my artist trading card

Easter swap. 

For the front label I used Elegant Ovals by Spellbinders. Big thanks to my friend Betty

for getting me this set for my birthday. 


Envelopes made using the We R Memories punch board. 



Stamping trails
Karen 

No comments: