Saturday, June 12, 2021

Clusters Abound on my Desk, and Happy Mail Project


 Lots of little clusters! Made

a bunch of them this morning by just using scraps. 

My desk was getting cluttered with all the scraps I was

creating during my junk journal process. 



These have just been layered together with bits of fabric,

ribbon, burlap, lace, and some embellishments. Plan

to make more as I still have lots of scraps to use. 



Used one of those scrappy bits on this little flat happy mail

project. Lets take a look inside....


There are pockets, doors, and flips on the inside. 


Behind the doors is a stamped image. 


Little flip at the top. I used lined paper so I could

write a note to my happy mail friend. 

Inside the pocket is a stamped postcard. 

There is also a little tuck space under the door. 

I used double sided paper for this project, but you

don't really need to. You could always stamp on the plain

side before adding all the little pieces. 

Stamping trails
Karen 

No comments: