Monday, June 28, 2021

Coffee Themed Sleeve Journal


 This is a little coffee themed book made using a sleeve

from Starbucks, and some natural coffee filters. 


I used parchment paper for the inside pages. I crumpled them up after

cutting them to the size of the sleeve then used vintage photo ink to lightly 

go over the wrinkles in the paper. 


Pages were decorated with stamps, stickers, and other embellishments. 


Love these washi coffee themed stickers. 


Made a few pockets, and added some ephemera pieces. 


Coffee goes great with donuts. Am I right? 


Center of the book. I used two holes, and jute to bind the book. 


Know what else goes good with coffee? Little Debbie snack cakes. 

I cut out this image from a box of them. 


Little side pocket. Added some stripes of color with markers then

stamped the image of the girl drinking coffee. 


This little journal loves coffee and donuts! LOL


More stamping. 


And we have reached the back. Happy with this little

book. It went out as a swap. I'll be making a few more

as I cut extra pages while making this book. 

Stamping trails
Karen 

No comments: